Many of you might have participated in our media survey at the City’s Anniversary Celebration this past June. We collected data from a wide range of demographics in our City about how our residents and non-residents receive news, alerts and updates from the City’s media division.
Below are some key findings:
- Total survey responses: 192
- Languages spoken: 7
- Primary source for emergency alerts: SIBAlert
- Primary source for recreation information: eSIBi email notifications
- Primary source for events: eSIBi email notifications
- 91% of respondents are satisfied or very satisfied with SIBislander
- 97% of respondents are satisfied or very satisfied with the availability of information about City servicesAs you can see, many of the survey respondents are subscribed to our email notifications, referred to as eSIBi or electronic Sunny Isles Beach information. If you are not signed up, visit misorecipes.com/notifyme to subscribe. And visit misorecipes.com/media to see all the ways you can receive information from the City of Sunny Isles Beach!