View Miami-Dade County’s Voter Toolkit to know what to bring with you to vote.
Registering to Vote
Who can register to vote:
- Anyone who is at least 18 years of age may vote; although you can pre-register at 16 years of age; and
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
Who cannot register to vote:
- Anyone who does not meet the above requirements;
- Anyone who has been declared “mentally incompetent” who has not had his/her rights restored; or
- Anyone convicted of a felony who has not had his/her voting rights restored.
Voter Registration Applications are available at: www.miamidade.gov/elections.
Sunny Isles Beach Election Information
Polling Places in Sunny Isles Beach
Polling location is assigned by precinct. On Election Day you must vote at your assigned precinct. To find your assigned precinct please refer to your voter registration card, visit Miami-Dade County’s Voter Information webpage, or contact the Miami Dade Supervisor of Elections at 305.499.VOTE.
|002||St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Church||17775 North Bay Road|
|003||Winston Towers – Building 100||250 174 Street|
|004||Gateway Center||151 Sunny Isles Boulevard|
|005||Arlen House Condo West – Auditorium||350 Bay View Drive|
|067||Sunny Isles Beach Government Center||18070 Collins Avenue, 1st Floor|