Skip to main content
- DAYTIME LANE CLOSURE: 1 northbound and 1 southbound lane and sidewalk at 18200 Collins Avenue CLOSED IN ONE DIRECTION AT A TIME …
- … from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, Mondays through Saturdays until Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
- The Sunny Isles Beach Government Center, Pelican Community Park & Gateway Center will be closed in observance of MLK Day on Monday, January 16, 2023.
- The grass field at Gateway Park will be closed Thursday, January 12 – Wednesday, January 18.
- The beach access at 19575 Collins Avenue will be CLOSED through Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
- The North Bay Road parking lot for Senator Gwen Margolis Park will be CLOSED further notice.
- The SIBshuttle BLUE LINE will not be in operation until further notice.
- Gateway Park will close at 12 PM on Wednesdays in preparation for Gateway Market.
- The restrooms at the Bill Lone Beach Access, 19111 Collins Ave are closed for maintenance.
- The Visitor Center will be closed on Saturdays effective Saturday, September 17, 2022.
- NOTICE: COVID-19 vaccinations will no longer be available at the Sunny Isles Beach Government Center after Friday, September 2.
- BEACH ACCESS CLOSURE: 17901-18001 Collins Avenue CLOSED through Friday, February 3, 2023.
- LANE CLOSURE: 2 westbound and 2 eastbound lanes along the SR 826 / Sunny Isles Boulevard Bridge CLOSED 24/7 …
- … until further notice for bridge rehabilitation.
- FDOT SR 826/Sunny Isles Boulevard/163 Street Bridge Rehabilitation & Roadway Project
- Bella Vista Bay Park, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd, is CLOSED for maintenance.
- Fishing at the Bella Vista Bay parking lot, 500 Sunny Isles Blvd. is NOT allowed.
« All Events
Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
November 28, 2019